Tuesday, 2 April 2013

My Holiday in Scotland



           On Friday it was my granddads  65th birthday. we gave him lots of presents.


                                  later that day we had a small party I got dressed up

 
this is me
 
 
 
here are the cakes
 
we had lots of fun.
 
On Sunday we went to the car boot sale I brought a sylvanian families tree house
but some of the parts were missing so my Auntie Paula made the missing parts
 


                                       she made the rope bridge, ladder  and umbrella

 
 we also brought a Lucy locket playset
 

                                    
 
 

                                         we also brought some teddies that I collect
 


                                                Only 2  days left until I go home :-(
Lydia xxx

5 comments:

  1. So many lovely purchases you have made. It will be exciting to come home with. Wish your grandfather congratulations from me.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had a lovely time I will be very sad when you go home tomorrow :-( I will miss you loads!!! We had fun at the bootsale and you can have fun with your new toys when you come back for Christmas!! :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww you are welcome I miss you so much my little blog pal lol don't forget to keep sharing your news so I can see what you are up to!! Love you loads xxxx

      Delete